Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Opposite Of Life After Death Communication

I know that it is strange to say the opposite to life after death communication, but let me explain. My fathers Uncle Jimmy was a man we had lost contact with due to his bad habbits and drinking. I had not seen him for years, never even thought about him, then one afternoon I remember being in my kitchen and out of the blue, I get these visions of my Great Uncle. Clear constant visions of him. I had no idea why or what it ment. Then at about 4pm they stopped and I have never seen a picture, or do I remember what he looked like from that day.

Later I was to find out that when he was drunk, he had tumbled into a well on another Uncle's property and the report stated he had drowned that afternoon, after a struggle to try and pull himself from the well.

I often wondered if these visions were his way to reach out to anyone who could listen but I had no idea what was happening.

A few months later I had a simular event happen, but this time it was my Uncle Joe, who was acually a cousin to Uncle Jim and my Grandmother. I got lots of visions, nice pictures of Uncle Joe, then nothing. This was a man who played the roll of a grandfather to us, we spent a lot of time with Uncle Joe and his family and then after a life time of pictures, they all disapeared.

Till this day I have not had one vision return of either man, so that is why I say the opposite to life after death communication.

No comments: