Saturday, August 25, 2007

Life after death communication said take your camera

There were times after Geoff died that I had trouble containing my grief and on one occasion when I was disturbed about events from the scattering of the ashes one life after death communication from Geoff said take your camera. I told my son what was said to me as we both needed to go back down to that spot. Geoff's ashes were released off the boat ramp at Trial Bay, a beatiful spot along the shore where he used to fish many years ago with his Dad and brother Tim. It happened to be the same area where Tim's ashes had been released years before.

We headed down to Trial Bay and of course I forgot the camera. I said to my son I should have taken the camera, but I don't know why. When we got there, laying in the same place the ashes were released was a large black and grey stripey fish with side fins floating in the shallows. I had never seen a fish like it, and it just sat there waiting to be photographed. We fetched a forked stick and gentally raised the fish to the surface. It hit the surface of the water, then lasily swam off into the ripply water out of reach. My son managed to get a picture on his phone, but if I had only taken the new camera as I was told, I would have had a great photo.

This life after death communication said take your camera, which I forgot, made me go back to a spot that was causing me a lot of grief, but after that fish I have no longer had that grief. The significence of the fish is that Geoff was a top fish filliter and he knew every fish that we have in Tasmania.

No comments: