Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Life after death communication can be a strong heart felt feeling

There were times after Geoff died I would burst into uncontrollable tears. On one occasion I was sitting in one of the armchairs in the kitchen when I got a message to get out of my chair, and I instantly changed chairs. Life after death communication can be a strong heart felt feeling which I knew was Geoff. I put the foot rest up and I talked to him, not knowing if he heard, but I felt so much better knowing he was there. Soon after I settled down, the presence had gone from the room.

I had almost forgot about the event by the next time I seen Rosie. This was the second time I had been to this psychic. When Geoff spoke, he mentioned being in the kitchen that night and hovering above my bed especially on the nights I cried myself to sleep.

I dont get these strong presence feelings all the time, but when I do there is no question it is a life after death communication. It is such a strong change you feel around you.

No comments: