Saturday, September 1, 2007

Finding answers to life after death communication

I have been trying to find answers to life after death communication, to understand the truth about how I can communicate with Geoff and how to improve those communications so I no longer need to use a psychic to comunicate and comfirm what I feel.

All my life I have had religion thrusted at me, so the logical place to look for answers, I thought would be religious teachings. Most teachings say if you don't do things my way, you will go to hell, but from what I know so far from my communication with Geoff, Gran, Uncle Jackie or any others is that there is no feeling of heaven or hell, just a direct heart felt feeling, sometimes words come to mind or visions. I can not say for certain at this moment because I just don't know.

During the last years of my twenty year marriage (not to Geoff) I had religious people come to my door preaching "you will go to hell if you don't follow our ways" and my answer to them was "I don't have to worry about going to hell, I'm living hell now!" At the time I didn't know my husband had a girlfriend on the site. My eight years with Geoff were like Heaven in comparison.

I found a copy of the bible to download and a copy of the quran to get more answers as I believe there are many prophits/messengers in this world and each has told their story to meet the needs of the people of the time they were written. As American Indian teachings and Australian Aboriginal Teaching are just as valid. Each has a simular message but told to a different audience.

This gives me somewhere to start my search and hopefully I will find the answers to life after death communication. I will find the truth.

No comments: