Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Feel of Life After Death communication

What do I mean by The Feel of Life After Death communication? I don't know what to call this presence that we are after we die. Here on Earth we are people, I have yet to learn directly from the source, what this identity is.

I simply know when that presence is around me, it is not there all the time, but when Geoff comes into my space I know it is him. I feel I can have a conversation and I feel the answers that come.

I have started to write when I feel this presence, a technique called channel writing taught to me by my psychic friends. A simple Q & A system that allows both Geoff and I to communicate. I am a methodical writer spelling words out as I print, thinking about each word as I write but when I write for others the writing flow in a handwriting style and as long as I don't stop to think, it flows so perfectly.

I do wonder some times about what is happening, are these life after death communication really real then I get a message from Rosie that confirms what has happened. I have not told her anything.

I no longer worry about the times I feel no Life After Death communication, but cherish the times I do. There are people dieing all the time and they have no idea what has happened, so those who are there help the others. When that is your job you can't be in two places at once.

No comments: